Frequently Asked Questions: An Unshelved…

Frequently Asked Questions: An Unshelved Collection (2008)

by Bill Barnes, Bill Barnes (Illustrator)

Another winner! I'm sorry to rave so indiscriminately, but this whole series is just exactly my cup'o'tea. And this one has book-talk pages! (Yay!) ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
For a strip that's written by two guys I find it very refreshing when it comes to the women's point of view even as it doesn't make Dewey, the male, stupid and stereotypical either (Dewey is a lot of other things, but not those two things). And somehow year after year they keep their strips mostly fresh.

I really liked the 'Great Plastic Coffee Lid Comic Strip Challenge', uh... interesting and very funny.

I also really liked the Firefly/Serenity strips. As well as the other totally on target nerd strips they do. And I thought the Internet/Library strips based on the Mac/Windows ads were quite funny as well. They keep the strips current with stuff like the ads, and the movies, but they also do a whole lot of strips that are timeless. For example, the bathroom humor ones. ( )
  DanieXJ | Oct 23, 2014 |
I love this comic which I generally read online. What's not to like about a strip set in a library? This collection didn't disappoint. I laughed and giggled my way all the way through it. I especially liked the hand-drawn strips and the book review panels. If you're a book geek you might like this. ( )
  satyridae | Apr 5, 2013 |
Always pure delight. ( )
  dono421846 | Mar 25, 2012 |

Bill Barnesprimary authorall editionscalculated
Barnes, BillIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

No one gets asked questions more frequently than a librarian, and no librarian answers them with more attitude than Dewey! The latest Unshelved collection features a year's worth of daily comics and Conference Tips, plus the full-color Unshelved Book Club. Also features the Great Plastic Coffee Cup Lid Challenge between Unshelved and Sheldon, refereed by comics journalist Gary Tyrrell.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:06:13 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,924,338 books! | Top bar: Always visible