Murder Game (GhostWalkers, Book 7) by…

Murder Game (GhostWalkers, Book 7) (edition 2008)

by Christine Feehan

7301919,253 (4.07)9
Member:sexyvamp
Title:Murder Game (GhostWalkers, Book 7)
Authors:Christine Feehan
Info:Jove (2008), Paperback, 464 pages
Tags:GhostWalkers

Murder Game by Christine Feehan

English (17)  Dutch (1)  All languages (18)
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: The new GhostWalker novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan. As bodies pile up, a violent new cross-country game is blamed on the GhostWalkers. To clear their name, they infiltrate the dangerous sport. And to survive it, they must ignore the rules. ( )
  treehousereader | Feb 26, 2017 |
Christine Feehan is one of my favorite writers. She continues to move forward with her story line and plot on Peter Whitney and those that are using him/manipulating him, as well as those Whitney is trying to use and manipulate. She weaves an excellent story with complex relationships without losing the threads or the reader. This is definitely a must read. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
Long book, I think longer than the last. Lots of details and moves the overall storyline along and makes use of the other team members. Might have been a little bit too long. I found myself wanting to skip ahead and get to the end. I'm totally about the alpha male, but kind of found it hard to believe that he's that easy to get to know.

I'm not sure I've gotten into the pre-chapter that was included for a different series. I'll give it a chance but definitely through the library. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
This doesn't really read any differently from the other books in the series: a lot of repetition (which seems to be a writing flaw for Feehan), major violence, broken-ish women and/or men... ( )
  lesmel | Oct 24, 2014 |
As some of you might already know, I love this series, so it probably isn’t too hard to know what I think of the book in general. :-) Loved it. Now if its possible, I want to contradict myself here. I loved this book but at the same time was disappointed. I had a few issues with it. One of which I find kind of funny and wasn’t expecting to even want to say this. But, for me personally there was way too much time spent with the couple simply having sex. The conflict which is supposed to grow and be closer to being solved with these moments actually seemed to be taken care way before the end. Which is fine in essence to me as there was plenty of other things going but it seemed to me that since she (Christine)wanted to keep having them do the sheet tango, the conflicts on this end were repeated, repeatedly. I actually found myself skimming those parts near the end to find out what was going on that was new to the other stuff going on. I loved the story, the plot and the characters. I loved that characters from the older books had active parts in this one. I loved the way she had the two main characters stay true to who they were even if they weren’t all rosy personalities. As usual, I can’t wait for the next book in this series to come out. ( )
  Colereising | Apr 3, 2013 |
The cougar was going to turn.

Kadan Montague - a genetically enhanced warrior - is called back from an important assignment in Europe to investigate a series of brutal murders. The suspect is a fellow GhostWalker and, if he isn't found, the entire GhostWalker program will be swept under the carpet, putting the lives of Kadan and all other GhostWalkers in jeopardy. Kadan turns to Tansy Meadows, an elite tracker, to help him hunt down the killer before he can strike again. Tansy's last job landed her in a hospital for six months but Kadan has no choice but to bring her on board. And he soon finds that with Tansy comes an entirely new set of problems.

Kadan Montague--a genetically enhanced warrior--is called back from an important assignment in Europe to investigate a series of brutal murders. The suspect is a fellow GhostWalker and, if he isn't found, the entire GhostWalker program will be swept under the carpet, putting the lives of Kadan and all other GhostWalkers in jeopardy.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,377,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible