Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
The ROM Field Guide to Birds of Ontario
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English (1)
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0771076509, Paperback)This unique publication, produced in association with the Royal Ontario Museum, is the guide Ontario birders have been waiting for…
The ROM Field Guide to Birds of Ontario is researched and written specifically for the Ontario bird watcher. It is the most authoritative, easy to use, and beautifully designed guide to Ontario birds available.
This landmark publication features:
• Detailed and clearly written descriptions of more than 300 migrant and resident Ontario bird species and accidentals, including notes on Appearance, Voice, Habitat and Behaviour, and Status.
• Close to 400 stunning full-colour photographs from Canada’s top wildlife photographers, carefully selected for quick and easy identification in the field.
• Over 300 easy-to-read colour distribution maps, showing summer and winter ranges and breeding grounds.
• Handy page-per-species format, with photo, description, and range map all in one place.
• Glossary, Checklist of Ontario Birds, and Index.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:58:52 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.