Reuters: Our World Now by Reuters

Reuters: Our World Now

by Reuters

14None683,257 (4)None

No reviews

A year in the life of our world—2007 remembered in over 350 powerful photos.

Reuters photojournalists are continually bearing witness to events as they circle the globe. They submit some 1,500 photos a day, creating an annual archive of over half a million images. This award-winning work pushes the boundaries of what news photography is and can be.

Reuters: Our World Now draws upon this unparalleled resource to document a year in the life of our vibrant, troubled, beautiful planet. It offers a fresh take on the year's most memorable events, along with plenty of surprises and less familiar stories. The book's images cover the full range of news reporting—politics, commerce, conflict, the environment, accidents and disasters, faith and festivities, entertainment, celebrity, and lifestyle. Succinct captions summarize the story behind each picture.

Sometimes funny, sometimes devastating, always enthralling, these photographs encompass the fantastic diversity of trends, moods, and stories that defined 2007. They represent some of the finest photojournalism of our times. 350+ color illustrations.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:37 -0400)

A series of photographs from around the world depicting memorable events in politics and entertainment, conflicts, accidents, and disasters, and festivals during 2007.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,832,915 books! | Top bar: Always visible