Resurrection #3 (The Wereling) by Stephen…

Resurrection #3 (The Wereling) (edition 2005)

by Stephen Cole

Member:ShadowKissed
Title:Resurrection #3 (The Wereling)
Authors:Stephen Cole
Info:Razorbill (2005), Paperback, 272 pages
Collections:Young Adult, Shifters, Your library, Favorites
Rating:*****
Tags:Paranormal romance, weres

Resurrection by Stephen Cole

I was about to put this book back because I didn't have a lot of money, but I'm so glad I got it! This beautifully written book will put you right in the middle of the world the characters live in. The only complaint I have is that it was too short because I would have loved the story to continue. ( )
1 vote ShadowKissed | Oct 16, 2011 |
meh. Very dark YA series, fairly well written, engaging. The characters and relationships were ok. ( )
  flemmily | Mar 9, 2010 |
In the third and last book of the Wereling trilogy we catch up to Tom and Kate as they arrive in Chicago after receiving a missive from their friend, Adam Blood, which warned them not to go anywhere near Chicago. This is because of the fact that Takapa, Marcie and all the other bad 'wolves are congregating there for a super secret gathering of purebloods. Tom and Kate know that its dangerous but they are both sick of running and are determined to stop Takapa at all costs.

I have to say that I absolutely loved the first chapter of the story which finds Tom and Kate split up (again) by the bad guys and Kate chased by a car into an alleyway with no escape. Tom's heroic wanna be rescue was wonderfully illustrated by the author as was the surprise of who it was chasing Kate. After this chapter the book continues on into the fast paced, action packed frenzy which was markedly prevelant in the second book. Tom and Kate are thrown from one tight situation to another, constantly separated by either Kate's freakiness about her feelings for Tom or by circumstance and consequence. Once again I enjoyed the book but a breather for the reader (and the characters) once in a while to allow the characters a chance to reflect or feel a bit of emotion would have made the story a bit more enjoyable. I would have also loved to see another chapter at the end taking place one month after the ending scene, for me it would have made the trilogy complete.

That being said I really liked this story and the trilogy overall and would not hesitate to recommend it as a great teen werewolf story. ( )
  Jenson_AKA_DL | Oct 26, 2006 |

Now in Chicago, Kate, Tom, and Blood prepare for a final showdown with Takapa and his supporters, who still hope for a world controlled by werewolves, and in the meantime, Kate and Tom's dangerous attraction for each other grows ever stronger.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,618,405 books! | Top bar: Always visible