Serpent (NUMA Files) by Clive Cussler

Serpent (NUMA Files) (edition 2002)

by Clive Cussler

Member:delucalibrary
Title:Serpent (NUMA Files)
Authors:Clive Cussler
Info:Pocket Books (2002), Paperback, 480 pages

Serpent by Clive Cussler

English (13)  Dutch (2)  Spanish (2)  French (1)  All languages (18)
Sorry, [a:Clive Cussler|18411|Clive Cussler|https://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1225620641p2/18411.jpg], maar dit is een van de slechtste, zo niet het slechtste boek dat ik ooit van je heb gelezen.

Het plot van het boek is goed, daar niet van. Misschien ligt het aan het feit dat Clive nieuwe hoofdrolspelers moest schrijven, (Kurt, Joe, Gamay en Paul), maar het verhaal loopt traag.
Het einde van het boek was niet geweldig, en nog steeds weet ik niet waar het verhaal precies over ging. ( )
  EdwinKort | Jul 4, 2018 |
An exciting adventure story. ( )
  nx74defiant | Apr 30, 2017 |
I have read all of Cussler's books thus far and have enjoyed each and every one. At the beginning of this one, I was a bit wary because his usual characters (Pitt, Rudy, and Al) were not the main stars. However, I feel that the new guys (and gal) have proved themselves well. The historical information is great and was woven into an interesting and plausible story. One can believe that people like Halcon do exist and ARE in power. I always enjoy the tight spots the hero gets into and the ingenious ways they escape. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I actually enjoyed most of the book. The bad guy was a bit over-the-top, but then again, so we're the heroes! A fun read when your brain is too tired to concentrate. ( )
  kaulsu | Mar 3, 2016 |
Stayed up late to finish this book. While it is not normally in my reading pile, I thought I'd try out Clive Cussler's Numa series. I bought the first book in this series and enjoyed it although I thought it was a little bogged down in parts I do plan on reading more in this series. ( )
  nraichlin | Jan 26, 2016 |

Clive Cusslerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kemprecos, Paulmain authorall editionsconfirmed
So quickly did the pale ship appear, she seemed to spring whole from the depths, gliding like a ghost across the silver pool of luminescence cast by the near full moon.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0671026682, Mass Market Paperback)

Clive Cussler, the author of sixteen consecutive New York Times bestsellers, unleashes a hero for the next millennium in an electrifying new series of unrelenting action and edge-of-your-seat thrills.

When Kurt Austin, the leader of a courageous National Underwater & Marine Agency exploration team, rescues beautiful marine archaeologist Nina Kirov off the coast of Morocco, he becomes the next target of Texas industrialist Don Halcon. A madman bent on carving a new nation out of the southwestern United States and Mexico, Halcon's scheme hinges on Nina's recent discovery involving Christopher Columbus, and a priceless pre-Columbian antiquity buried in the battered remains of the sunken Italian luxury liner Andrea Doria. Only Kurt Austin and his crack NUMA team stand between Halcon and the Andrea Doria's silent steel hull -- and if their deadly mission fails, Halcon will ride to power on a wave of death and destruction.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:01 -0400)

Kurt Austin, head of an underwater exploration team, rescues a beautiful marine archaeologist who was on the verge of recovering a carved stone head that will prove that Columbus was not the first European to discover America.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,781,598 books! | Top bar: Always visible