City of Glass by Cassandra Clare

City of Glass (2009)

by Cassandra Clare

Series: The Mortal Instruments (3), Shadowhunters (2.3)

6,420310600 (4.22)194

English (303)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  Dutch (1)  Hungarian (1)  German (1)  All languages (308)
THANK GOODNESS!!!!!!! That ending was all that I needed it to be and more! I could honestly stop the series right now and be happy! I doubt I really will, but I am so glad to see how things are finally ending up. It was such an emotional last two chapters, but wonderfully done! I was an emotional mess at time, but it was still perfect! ( )
  DanaBurkey | Apr 10, 2016 |
31/Dec/2009 This book is definitely great!! the chapter before the 2nd part was so intense and exciting in high degrees!! Without doubt, I am so looking forward to the 4th installment.

2/Jan/2010 I just finished the book and it was the ending I was hoping for, Happily ever after!! Amazing, I am so happy about how the author twisted everything and made it reasonable and answered every question the reader might ask. Great Book. I really want to read the next book. 2011 seems a very long way away! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |
Where do I start?
There is so mush going on in the city of glass, yet it never seems too much. There is just enough action and drama to keep you turning the page to the very end. I was never bored along the way.
Clary, Jace and all the shadowhunters are pushed to their limits in the ultimate show down with evil. It was nice to see the shadowhunters and downworlders come together. Good truly does win but it take a lot of doing to get there.
Everybody gets to have their happy ending now, or do they? ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |
Where do I start?
Everybody gets to have their happy ending now, or do they? ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 9, 2016 |

Die ons weer uit de
hel voert naar het
licht.

John Milton, Het paradijs verloren
For my mother. "I only count the hours that shine."
The cold snap of the previous week was over; the sun was shining brightly as Clary hurried across Luke's dusty front yard, the hood of her jacket up to keep her hair from blowing across her face.

Still pursuing a cure for her mother's enchantment, Clary uses all her powers and ingenuity to get into Idris, the forbidden country of the secretive Shadowhunters, and to its capital, the City of Glass, where with the help of a newfound friend, Sebastian, she uncovers important truths about her family's past that will not only help save her mother but all those that she holds most dear.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,256,120 books! | Top bar: Always visible