City of Glass. Die Chroniken der Unterwelt 3…

City of Glass. Die Chroniken der Unterwelt 3 (original 2009; edition 2009)

by Cassandra Clare, Franca Fritz (Übersetzer), Heinrich Koop (Übersetzer)

Member:Yuki-Chan
Title:City of Glass. Die Chroniken der Unterwelt 3
Authors:Cassandra Clare
Other authors:Franca Fritz (Übersetzer), Heinrich Koop (Übersetzer)
Info:Arena (2009), Ausgabe: 1., Aufl., Gebundene Ausgabe, 728 Seiten

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare (2009)

Recently added bykatybenben, SA_Jane, Erica5983, LNKoning, private library, Jamebes, LaVidadeSky, SCCCBL, mdm226, CP_High

English (319)  Spanish (1)  Italian (1)  Dutch (1)  Hungarian (1)  German (1)  All (324)
In my opinion, this series definitely got better as it went along. By the time I read this book, I was super into the storyline. I did figure out the deal with Sebastian and Jace as soon as Sebastian's character was introduced, but I still think that was an excellent twist. I love Jace's character, so good through and through. Alec & Magnus, Jace & Clary, Luke & Jocelyn, it was an amazing ride. The whole series so far, but this book in particular, is full of action, adventure, fighting, touching deaths, hidden meanings (especially dealing in scripture). The angel scenes were especially shocking and the religious backgrounds really added another layer to story. I will continue with other books in the shadow hunter universe for sure.

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
I loved this book but it did wrap up things a little too easily. Favorite scene Clary yelling at her mom ( )
  jordanakaforever | Jan 13, 2017 |

Die ons weer uit de
hel voert naar het
licht.

John Milton, Het paradijs verloren
For my mother. "I only count the hours that shine."
The cold snap of the previous week was over; the sun was shining brightly as Clary hurried across Luke's dusty front yard, the hood of her jacket up to keep her hair from blowing across her face.

Still pursuing a cure for her mother's enchantment, Clary uses all her powers and ingenuity to get into Idris, the forbidden country of the secretive Shadowhunters, and to its capital, the City of Glass, where with the help of a newfound friend, Sebastian, she uncovers important truths about her family's past that will not only help save her mother but all those that she holds most dear.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 112,428,876 books! | Top bar: Always visible