Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-6) by J. K.…

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-6)

by J. K. Rowling

Like the way Rowling builds up concepts and stereotypes and then tarnishes it all by presenting a counter concepts. I especially like the Dumbledore-harry conversations towards the end of each book which neatly encapsulates the philosophy and logic behind each book. ( )
  ashkrishwrites | Aug 29, 2018 |
Who have thought that the author of this book has a great and wide imagination? That could make such wonderful stories of Harry Potter. I am very fond of Harry Potter and I love reading the books again and again. This book is really an entertaining and really good for the children who loves fantasies and magic. ( )
  CristinaAllen | Mar 2, 2016 |
What's not to love about this great author and her superb imagination? She has created characters that we love and hate and can't get enough of. She has created a world rich with imagery and the very real battle of good and evil that we all face everyday.

CharityBradford | Apr 1, 2014 |
My nephew got me hooked on these. I'm glad he did. ( )
1 vote chicjohn | Dec 2, 2009 |
This is a popular, and exhilerating series. Students will love these books, and will not be able to put them down! ( )
  Liz143 | Jul 2, 2009 |
added by CristinaAllen | editNew York Times, Cristina Allen (Mar 2, 2016)

Six years of magic, adventure, and mystery make this paperback collection the perfect gift for Harry Potter fans of all ages.

Follow Harry from his first days at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, through his many adventures with Hermione and Ron, to his confrontations with rival Draco Malfoy and the dreaded Professor Snape. From a dangerous descent into the Chamber of Secrets to the Triwizard Tournament to the return of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, each adventure is more riveting and exhilarating than its predecessor, and now all six books are available together for the first time in a

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:05:26 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,741,165 books! | Top bar: Always visible