dismiss

Harry Potter Box Set (Books 1-6)

by J. K. Rowling

Series: Harry Potter (Set 1-6)

A boxed set of the first six special editions in the Harry Potter series - Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.… (more)

Like the way Rowling builds up concepts and stereotypes and then tarnishes it all by presenting a counter concepts. I especially like the Dumbledore-harry conversations towards the end of each book which neatly encapsulates the philosophy and logic behind each book. ( )
  ashkrishwrites | Aug 29, 2018 |
Who have thought that the author of this book has a great and wide imagination? That could make such wonderful stories of Harry Potter. I am very fond of Harry Potter and I love reading the books again and again. This book is really an entertaining and really good for the children who loves fantasies and magic. ( )
  CristinaAllen | Mar 2, 2016 |
What's not to love about this great author and her superb imagination? She has created characters that we love and hate and can't get enough of. She has created a world rich with imagery and the very real battle of good and evil that we all face everyday.

CharityBradford | Apr 1, 2014 |
My nephew got me hooked on these. I'm glad he did. ( )
1 vote chicjohn | Dec 2, 2009 |
This is a popular, and exhilerating series. Students will love these books, and will not be able to put them down! ( )
  Liz143 | Jul 2, 2009 |
added by CristinaAllen | editNew York Times, Cristina Allen (Mar 2, 2016)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 147,998,642 books! | Top bar: Always visible