The Model Wife by Julia Llewellyn

The Model Wife

by Julia Llewellyn

591200,849 (3)None

A truly terrible book. One of those that makes you feel less intelligent after reading it. In my defence, I was out of reading materials and it was an airport purchase made by my mother-in-law. The characters are one-dimensional and their behaviour is just nonsensical much of the time. The similes are laboured, the proof-reading was rubbish (but I can hardly blame the proof-readers, it's hard to keep paying attention) and the plot made little sense.

I suppose the only good thing about this book is that it gives aspiring authors hope for their own work. If this can get published, then maybe they can too. ( )
  AJBraithwaite | Oct 13, 2008 |

Poppy had the misfortune to marry the man she loved - and to see her every move and bad fashion decision recorded in a popular newspaper column. It's very unfair of your husband's ex-wife to trash you every week, in black and white. But when her husband's career hits the skids, it's time for the so-called bimbo to bite back.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,985,370 books! | Top bar: Always visible