Everlasting Bad Boys (Anthology 3-in-1) by…

Everlasting Bad Boys (Anthology 3-in-1)

by Cynthia Eden (Contributor)

First story: can't get enough

This story is about Ailean the Wicked and Shalin. Great-grandparents of Fearghus, and Briec Gwenvael. Personally I think its the most romantic story of the series. It is also funny and a very enjoyable read.

second story
This is a nice story. It's exciting, romantic and a bit erotic. I'm going to read books by this author.

Third story

It's not a really long story but could not get through. Nothing happend in this story. Girls goes to work for a new boss and after a few weeks gets in bed with him. No excitment, not funny or romantic. ( )
  Emmy_Gerard | Jun 3, 2016 |
This Review is only for "Can't Get Enough" by G.A. Aiken at the moment.

This is an entirely different series from anything I've read before. Dragon shifters? Wow! I really enjoyed all the differences, it's nice to read something that's not familiar in any way.
Dragon shifters are very passionate, loud, volatile, and interesting. I think the dynamic of the Dragon world is intriguing. Ruled by royalty but still seeming to have rather a lot of freedom to do as they wish. I was also intrigued by the different classifications of the dragons and how they all seem to fight among each other.
I loved the character of Shalin, I enjoyed how everyone perceived one thing, only to find out how vastly wrong they were about her. I got to like Ailean more and more the more he spent time with Shalin. And Ailean's family is frustratingly lovable.
I think I am really going to enjoy this series. ( )
  MynTop | Apr 8, 2016 |
I only read Shelly Laurenston's story which I thoroughly enjoyed with her usual humor, exciting action and steamy parts. While dragon Ailean is fleeing from a woman's bedroom he happens upon dragoness Shalin who once threw a battle ax at him.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
"Can't Get Enough" - Shelly Laurenston - 3 stars ( )
  CupcakeMom | Feb 12, 2014 |
I love Shelly Laurenston/G.A. Aiken's writing. She always makes me laugh out loud. The Dragon Kin series is one I have read numerous times. I enjoy her writing so much that I usually re-read the entire series from first to newest after two or three new additions are out. She is an auto-buy for me. I don't even take the time to read the synopsis. ( )
  RhoMelie | May 12, 2013 |

Eden, CynthiaContributorprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Laurenston, ShellyContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Mack, NoelleContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Contains:

"Can't Get Enough" by Shelly Laurenston

"Spellbound" by Cynthia Eden

"Turn Me On" by Noelle Mack

They're bad boys - with that little something extra. Sexy, wild, out-of-this-world talents that can leave any woman feeling weak at the knees (among other body parts), they're the ones to call when you want pleasure that lasts...and lasts...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,562,056 books! | Top bar: Always visible