Mimi by Carol Baicker-McKee

Rename the story Olivia (not the other story) and this would be my daughter. The tutu and the bunny lovey... Totally.
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
The story is cute, but the art/illustrations are what made my daughter and I love this book so much. ( )
  cait815 | Apr 1, 2013 |
Mimi is a pig ready for an adventurous day with her stuffed bunny and her pet, Frank, the roly poly bug...but then Frank goes missing! The story recounts Mimi's day from breakfast through to bedtime. I'm not sure which I love more in this book, the absolutely outstanding artwork or the fun voice it's written in. Her characterization of Mimi is so spot on, partly through the text, and partly through the extremely expressive faces she's given throughout the book. I love reading this book, and it's great for reading aloud because of the tone. ( )
  KellyKnox | Nov 24, 2009 |

Mimi the pig and her bunny spend a very busy day at the library, the park, and home, but all the while she is thinking of her pet roly-poly bug, Frank, who has been missing since breakfast.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,744,164 books! | Top bar: Always visible