Gandhi (Penguin Readers: Level 2) by Jane…

Gandhi (Penguin Readers: Level 2)

by Jane Rollason

Gandhi is a father of independence of India and Dr. King and Dalai Lama were also affected by him. And this book teach his lifetime and personal history briefly clearly. He was an ordinary Indian at fast. And then he felt keenly about racial discrimination,and planed to change society.
I thought this book and his life is also great. This book is really easy to read. And I thought I would like to be a wonderful person by reading this book. So I strongly recommend this book. ( )
  sorasora | Jan 19, 2012 |
This book is about gandhi life.
He was born in India. And he grow up, he went to London for study law. After studing, he came back as lawyer.
Then He helped people in South africa and India by non violent protect.

I thought his idea was very good.
nonviolent protect is peaseful and safty.
And his lifestyle moved me.
Because he think other people firstly, and do something for it. ( )
  suie | Jan 19, 2011 |
Gandhi exercised human rights in South Africa. In addition, Gandhi did independence movement in India of his home country. I think that Gandhi has both the geniality and patience. Because weak people were defended by him, and He endured long independence movement. I want to become man like him.
  bach5 | Jan 19, 2011 |
We had already studied Gandhi. But it is the view of Japan. This book tells us about Gandhi by tha view of Gandhi. Also, it contains a lot of information. For example, Gandhi had visited England and South Africa. This story is useful. I studied about India people. ( )
  kebosi | Oct 10, 2010 |
Everyone knows him and his style to fight.
I know him too.
But I didn't know why he started fighting.
In this book,all things I want to know is written.
I think he is one of the greatest person. ( )
  Orix_Bluewave | Jul 23, 2010 |

"Mahatma Gandhi died in 1948, but his name is famous around the world. He fought for change in South Africa and then at home in India. But he lived a simple life and he protested without violence. People watched him and they loved him. Many follow his ideas today."--Cover.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,925,426 books! | Top bar: Always visible