Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Windows Terminal Services (Mark Minasi Windows Administrator Library)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0782128955, Paperback)Finally: Server-Side Computing Based on Functionality Native to Windows
With the inclusion of Terminal Services as a core part of Windows 2000 Server, building and maintaining an effective server-based computing environment became a lot easier. Windows Terminal Services makes it easier still, teaching you all the techniques required to deliver the Windows desktop and Windows applications to a wide range of client devices and machines. Clear, consistent examples illustrate these techniques in detail--so you stay on track and accomplish all your goals. Coverage includes:
* Understanding the client display features associated with each protocol and version
* Understanding the Terminal Services and MetaFrame XP licensing models
* Building better application servers
* Installing and configuring Terminal Services and MetaFrame XP
* Automatically distributing RDP and ICA clients
* Planning client access to server and network resources
* Troubleshooting client connection problems
* Managing user sessions
* Installing and configuring printer access for terminal sessions
* Installing and configuring applications on application servers
* Securing application servers at the network, server, and client levels
* Tuning application server performance
About the Series
The Mark Minasi Windows Administrator Library equips system administrators with in-depth technical solutions to the many challenges associated with administering Windows in an enterprise setting. The series editor is leading Windows expert Mark Minasi, who selects the topics and authors, then develops and reviews each book to ensure that it meets your needs and helps you achieve your goals.
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:19:45 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.