Lucifer Dethroned by William & Sharon…

Lucifer Dethroned (1993)

by William & Sharon Schnoebelen

11None820,536 (1)None

No reviews
You have no idea what it is like to awaken with the need for the taste of blood in your mouth.
It is always a better strategy — both spiritually and even psychologically — to begin by praising that which is precious to God than by attacking that which is “sacred” to the Satanist.
Believe me, you can bet that any church that has more than fifty people probably has witches attending it on any given Sunday.
The Roman Catholic church, as far as my experience could show me, was up to its eyeballs in black magick, murder and vampirism. The Orthodox church was not far behind (at least the Russian branch of it).
She also knew — as I did — that we had been told some six years earlier by the aforementioned “Grand-Master Druid” that if we ever got into deep spiritual trouble that we should join the Mormon church!
We had rituals we could do that would make a person almost irresistibly drawn to another in lust. It would be a force so compelling that almost no one could resist the desire. Unless the person is a Christian who is walking very close to Jesus, they have little defense against such manipulation.

Learn what satanism is like from someone who was on the inside. In his search for enlightenment, secret knowledge, and power, Bill Schnoebelen eventually found himself involved in many branches of Satanism. He describes his journey, moving deeper into Satan's realm, seeking power.

The book starts out with Bill's apparent sighting of a 'UFO' on Halloween as a boy... and being told, "You belong to us now." Bill goes through his journey to obtain more and more power through occult means until it frightens him where his journey will lead next. Then he suddenly looses all his powers after a bank teller writes on the back of a returned check made out to the Church of Satan that they will be praying for him in Jesus name. Bill tells of how he was set free from the bondage he was under from occult practices.

He says those that seek occult power are either in it for the power or for the wisdom...both of which are found in their true and full form in Jesus Christ. All else is a counterfeit!

•"In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." Colossians 2:3

•"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:18

Learn what satanism is like from someone who was on the inside

In his search for truth, Bill Schnoebelen eventually found himself involved in hard core Satanism. This book describes his descent. Read about how he moved quickly from level to level, seeking power. While he thought he was moving up, he was really being dragged down.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:08 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,432,147 books! | Top bar: Always visible