Nuclear Jellyfish by Tim Dorsey

Nuclear Jellyfish

by Tim Dorsey

Serge is back in action th is time writinng his own travel website for Florida. Along the way he becomes involved with removing members of a gang of gem robbers. ( )
  RachelNF | Jan 15, 2016 |
Serge A. Storms is awesome. Great crazy serial killer. And the best part of this book? The fact that most of it is actually about Serge and his crazy antics. A lot of books like this have the problem of spending too much time on the hero that saves the day. Fuck the hero. Serge is my hero.

4/5 because Serge is awesome, but Tim Dorsey not so much. So, fuck Tim Dorsey in his dirty ass hole. Because most of his other books suck balls. ( )
  gecizzle | Mar 5, 2015 |
Picked this up at the library not quite knowing what to expect. In the end I enjoyed the ride. I appreciated Serge and Coleman by the end for the good work they did, though not necessarily in the right way. Serge the psychopath with a heart, and Coleman the stoner. Felt like Fear and Loathing combined with Pulp Fiction, with a sort of murderous A-Team approach to torture methods thrown in for good measure. I found the Florida trivia interesting, but tired of the novel killing methods by the end. The last two came so close together I got bored. However, in the grand scheme of things this proved to be a good read well written, and I turned it around in two weeks of steady going. Recommended for beach reading or people who appreciate something slightly off the wall. ( )
  PaulBaldowski | Jan 24, 2015 |
Always enjoy crazy Serge but this one was hard to follow. Enjoyed it as a Playaway - the voices were very well done. ( )
  andsoitgoes | May 21, 2012 |
I am now a fan of Serge A. Storms! Nuclear Jellyfish follows Serge as he and his baked pal, Coleman dispense their patented freelance law enforcement throughout Florida. Protecting the weak, helpless, and less than smart from the crooks that target them, Serge is hot on the trail of a group of thugs targeting collectible stamp and coin dealers who happen to be moonlighting as diamond couriers. Only Serge knows in his manic brain how things will end, and one thing is for sure: you want Serge to be on your side!

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the author through the GoodReads book review program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255 [...] : "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising." ( )
  nanajlove | Feb 25, 2011 |
For Erin
Serge's Blog. Star date 485.328.
Money doesn't talk - it swears.

Serge A. Storms, Florida's resident madman and serial killer, continues to dispense his own variety of justice against society's evildoers--this time he and his pal Coleman are out to get an assortment of skinheads and shysters as well as a particularly nasty thug called Jellyfish.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,133,514 books! | Top bar: Always visible