Vampireville by Ellen Schreiber

Vampireville (2006)

by Ellen Schreiber

I thought this book was just okay. Raven and Alexander are on the hunt for Jagger and now Luna. Luna has apparently set her sights on Trevor. It was a short book, but I don't know if I will read the next in the series. I get tired of Raven wanting to be a vampire. And about how she can only see Alexander after sunset. ( )
  i.should.b.reading | Mar 29, 2013 |
This volume is actually a little better than the others, and the books are stepping it up a bit more. It is still a rather simple read, but the end actually had a plot twist I was not quite expecting. Still only gets three stars though. ( )
  rbernard907 | Mar 8, 2013 |
This book is about how Raven and Alexander are dateing and are having dates at the cemetary. One day Raven sees Jagger from the coffin club and tells Alexander. Alexander asks why Jagger is here. He says he wants Raven. When they go to the movie they pretended that Alexander bit Raven so Jagger would leave them alone. That didn't happen. Why is someone who knows Jagger here?

I think you should read this book if you like mystical beings. If you like how one person changes everything you should read it. You should also read this book if you like adventures. This book is both written and is in anime. So if you like comics then read the anime. I would sugest the people you like things that aren't real they should read this book.
  maddie.albert576 | Jun 11, 2012 |
I'm still enjoying the series, things seems to be heating up now! ( )
  WWE_Fan | Aug 3, 2011 |
This book is the third series of Vampire Kisses. In this book Alexander and Raven starts to date, but they can only see each other during the night time. Jagger the guy Raven met at the Coffin Club is still trying to find a way to bite Raven to get revenge on Alexander. So one night when Raven and Alexander went to the movies with their friends Jagger went to bite Raven, but Alexander and Raven act like Alexander bit Raven so Jagger couldn’t bite Raven. Then a week goes by and all sudden Jagger’s twin sister shows up, and tries to hook up with Raven enemy name Trevor. But the only reason why Jagger’s twin sister came to town is to bite Alexander so they can be together for life, because she still loves him.
  Maya.Sanders | Mar 23, 2011 |
"I'm looking for someone to quench my thirst -for all eternity." -Luna Maxwell
To my parents, Gary and Suzanne Schreiber, with love and vampire kisses.
I was ready to become a vampire.

Can Raven stop Dullsville from becoming Vampireville?

For goth-girl Raven, dating her dream boyfriend is complicated, especially because Alexander's secret means they can only meet at night. And now they must be extra wary, with Alexander's archrival, Jagger, creeping around town. Then Jagger's exquisitely pale sister Luna also surfaces—and seems to have her sights on Raven's own longtime nemesis.

Raven and Alexander must begin a terrifying hunt for Jagger and Luna's secret hideout. Can they drive them away before Dullsville is eternally threatened by these menaces from the Underworld?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:42:19 -0400)

As teen vampire twins Luna and Jagger try to trick a high school soccer star into bonding with Luna for eternity, sixteen-year-old goth girl Raven Madison and her vampire boyfriend, Alexander, strive to save him.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,610,522 books! | Top bar: Always visible