Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Oxide Nanomaterials
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 047172405X, Hardcover)Current oxide nanomaterials knowledge to draw from and build on
Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Oxide Nanomaterials summarizes the existing knowledge in oxide-based materials research. It gives researchers one comprehensive resource that consolidates general theoretical knowledge alongside practical applications. Organized by topic for easy access, this reference:
* Covers the fundamental science, synthesis, characterization, physicochemical properties, and applications of oxide nanomaterials
* Explains the fundamental aspects (quantum-mechanical and thermodynamic) that determine the behavior and growth mode of nanostructured oxides
* Examines synthetic procedures using top-down and bottom-up fabrication technologies involving liquid-solid or gas-solid transformations
* Discusses the sophisticated experimental techniques and state-of-the-art theory used to characterize the structural and electronic properties of nanostructured oxides
* Describes applications such as sorbents, sensors, ceramic materials, electrochemical and photochemical devices, and catalysts for reducing environmental pollution, transforming hydrocarbons, and producing hydrogen
With its combination of theory and real-world applications plus extensive bibliographic references, Synthesis, Properties, and Applications of Oxide Nanomaterials consolidates a wealth of current, complex information in one volume for practicing chemists, physicists, and materials scientists, and for engineers and researchers in government, industry, and academia. It's also an outstanding reference for graduate students in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, and materials science.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:16:51 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.