The Last Incarnation by J. A. Giunta

The Last Incarnation

by J. A. Giunta

511,436,638 (5)None

Book Title: "The Last Incarnation"
Author: J.A. Giunta
Published By: Brick Cave Media
Age Recommended: 14 +
Reviewed By: Kitty Bullard
Raven Rating: 5

Review: If I had to choose an Indie Author that even remotely comes close to the writing style of the greats, such as Tolkien and C.S. Lewis I would choose J.A. Giunta. From beginning to end this book was a masterpiece. Every character had unique personalities, interesting back stories, and amazing individuality. The words flowed from the page making the story jump to life inside your mind.

You were there when Barr was found by the elf Tuvrin, you could smell the winter pines and feel the sting of cold upon your cheek. You watched Barr grow from child to man and the process was flawless and unrushed. J.A. Giunta is a master of fantasy, a weaver of storytelling magnificence. I only hope I will be lucky enough to coerce him to send me the rest of the trilogy, because I honestly do not believe I’ll be able to sleep a wink until I know how the story of Barr and his wonderful friends ends.

There is so much magic in this book that I can easily see it attracting both the young and old, so much amazing imagery and enticing adventure awaits you simply must pick up a copy of this book!

Read more: http://www.greatmindsthinkaloud.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board... ( )
  RavenswoodPublishing | Mar 23, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,754,892 books! | Top bar: Always visible