Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
A Midsummer Night's Dream
Favourite Books (72)
Best of Brit Lit (30)
Faerie Mythology (1)
CCE 1000 Good Books List (107)
100 World Classics (41)
Plays I Like (14)
Generation Joshua (18)
Folio Society (553)
Ambleside Books (222)
Books on my Kindle (107)
Historical Fiction (611)
Unread books (913)
Is contained in
Is retold in
Has the (non-series) sequel
Has the adaptation
Is abridged in
Is parodied in
Has as a student's study guide
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743477545, Mass Market Paperback)Each edition includes:
• Freshly edited text based on the best early printed version of the play
• Full explanatory notes conveniently placed on pages facing the text of the play
• Scene-by-scene plot summaries
• A key to famous lines and phrases
• An introduction to reading Shakespeare's language
• An essay by an outstanding scholar providing a modern perspective on the play
• Illustrations from the Folger Shakespeare Library's vast holdings of rare books
Essay by Catherine Belsey
The Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, D.C., is home to the world's largest collection of Shakespeare's printed works, and a magnet for Shakespeare scholars from around the globe. In addition to exhibitions open to the public throughout the year, the Folger offers a full calendar of performances and programs.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:03:50 -0400)
Contains the unabridged text of A Midsummer Night's Dream as published in Volume III of the Caxton Edition of the Complete Works of William Shakespeare.
2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.
An edition of this book was published by Yale University Press.
An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks MediaFusion.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.