Learn Me Good by John Pearson

Learn Me Good

by John Pearson

Funny, cute stories from a third-grade teacher about the kids in his class. Easy read. ( )
  BraveNewBks | Mar 10, 2016 |
What an entertaining treat, told with good humor, framed creatively, kept largely clean and often quite funny. The author could easily have become cynical, but remains upbeat. The sequel looks excellent too. ( )
  MartinBodek | Jun 11, 2015 |
Overall I thought this book was really funny. This book had me breaking out in random fits of laughter. At times I was a bit shocked at how John Pearson described some of the kids in his class, but most of the time it just seemed light-hearted. I would recommend this to someone looking for a relatively quick funny read. ( )
  dpappas | Aug 31, 2012 |
An engineer turned third grade teacher shares his daily life in the classroom through email correspondence with a former colleague. Working in an inner city school in Dallas was ripe with anecdotes. Very funny for anyone who has spent time in the classroom. Also great word play! ( )
  knitwit2 | May 11, 2012 |
Might write a full review one day, but this book is hilarious. I laughed out loud SO many times during it. Every morning I'd have a new little story that was told in it to tell someone. If you or anyone you know is going to be/is a teacher, you should definitely get this book for yourself or them. If someone needs a good laugh, give this book to them. ( )
  KaliSkittles | Mar 17, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,756,265 books! | Top bar: Always visible