Bite The Bullet by L. A. Banks

Bite The Bullet

by L. A. Banks

the book was okay, a bit reduntant which detracts from the story..but it was an interesting take, i.e. "created supes in laboratory". Might go on to the other books in the series ( )
  Kace | Jan 30, 2010 |
Even better than the first. Sasha and Hunter make a great team. I found this book to be completely action packed, LA Banks is awesome depicting action scenes that can make your adrenaline start pumping. Shogun is an awesome twist to this book. I can not wait for the next book "Undead upon Arrival". ( )
  BookWhisperer | Dec 1, 2008 |
I'm really hoping I would have enjoyed "Bite the Bullet" by L.A Banks more if I had read "Bad Blood", her first book in this Crimson Moon series. I think there were several pieces of critical information that I didn't have since I didn't read the first book, so there were several times where an event seemed to come totally out of left field for me. And a couple of characters referenced events that were (apparently) in the first book and based their actions off of those events, which left me floundering.

I should also confess that I never really got into Banks' 'Vampire Huntress' series. I tried to read two of them and couldn't finish either one. I did manage to finish this one, but will probably not pick up the first nor any upcoming books from this series. It just didn't 'grab' me.

Sasha is trying to adjust to her life as a werewolf and the probable mate to Hunter, one of her fellow soldiers. She's having alot of psychological difficulty giving up the control that she's accustomed to. But she learns that when the she-wolf heat hits...there's pretty much no fighting it.

Hunter knows that Sasha is his Alpha-female mate. He would love to give her all the time and space she needs to come to this conclusion on her own. Unfortunately, there's a paranormal species summit in less than a week, someone's trying to destroy the werewolf pact, and he's been re-infected with a toxin that causes Shadow wolves to go hulky and wacko and possibly become stuck in their uber-wolf form!

Lots of action, magic, and excitement. If you're an L.A. Banks fan AND you've read "Bad Blood", I predict that you'll want to pick up a copy of "Bite the Bullet" as well. ( )
  jjmachshev | Aug 15, 2008 |
For Helena...may you know that things are not always what they seem to be, and that life has layers and layers of complexity within it. I hope you can see the magic of it all. Your eyes are beautiful, so is your vision...so is your soul.
To Manie and Monique, the dynamic duo who brings order out of chaos of my life ,laughing.. Admit it, because you know you do. Thank you for going on yet another adventure with me.
To the St Martin's Team, and my solid Street Team, thanks for having my back!
Northwest wilderness along the Canadian border...
A howl tried to climb up her throat but she swallowed it down until her lungs felt like they were going to burst

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 031294912X, Mass Market Paperback)

Sasha Trudeau considers herself a soldier first and a werewolf second. But while her secret government-sanctioned task-force faces its greatest challenge so far, Sasha faces something much more primal: the undeniable pull of the moon—and her own desires.

With rogue wolves savaging both the human and paranormal worlds, Sasha’s team of elite operatives has one job: destroy the rogues and isolate the deadly toxin that’s poisoned their blood. But the challenge is far more complicated than Sasha could have imagined. Soon she is thrust into a full-scale supernatural war for supremacy—and the only man left who Sasha can turn to might be the biggest danger to her of all. . .and in more ways than one.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:50 -0400)

Sasha Trudeau and Hunter are on a mission to stop a new wolf pack from destroying the Shadow Wolves, an elite group of werewolf attack survivors trained to protect the government.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,929,144 books! | Top bar: Always visible