Whistle and the Dead Men's Eyes by M.…

Whistle and the Dead Men's Eyes

by M. R. James

I like this story because is has a new idea and the word are very easy to understand.

What I like in this book is the words because it is easy to understand, and I liked the story because it is an action story. Also, I liked it because it is a short story. what I disliked in this story is the book's cover,and what i disliked in this story is the scary pictures that are included in the story. also, I disliked the end of the story.

I like this book because i like Horror stories also in this book the words are easy to understand and the story is exciting.

I like this story because the words are easy to understand also it has new ideas,it was exciting. but it doesn't have enough pictures.

I like the story of The Whistle and Dead Men's Eyes because it's an exciting story and it has new ideas. But, I didn't like the hard langugae,some words are hard and doesnt have enough picture to understand.

Ilik the story the whistle and dead men's eyes because it has easy words and enough pictures. Idont like it because it full of horror and boring .

I like The Whistle and Dead Men's Eyes story because it has: new ideas ,interesting and a new words . But Idon't like the scary and fiction part of the story.

What I like in this story is that it has enough pictures,New ideas and Event of the story were exciting. Also I liked the writer's style . I didn the story becauseit it didn't not convince me.

I like the story (The Whistle and Dead Men's Eyes) because it has enough pictures and some words are easy to understand. I didn't like the story because it is not realistic ,lots of fiction and boring .

I like the story of The Whistle and Dead Men's Because it is very exciting, and it has enough pictures, but I found it hard to understand. The language level is hard.

I like this story of The Whistle and Dead Men's Eyes because is has a new idea and the words are very easy to understand .The first part is very exiting and realistic but the second part is not realistic .

I like this story because it has new ideas, and full of mystery, and Exciting. But I didn't like it because it is not realistic and full of horror.

I liked this book because it's ideas are new and clear,it has enough pictures and it is exciting. I didn`t like the hard language. There are many words I did not understand. ( )
  getreadingadw | Feb 24, 2010 |
i like second story better becouse it is more exisiting. ( )
  marinan | Jan 8, 2010 |
This book has 2 short stories. The pictures are very real so I enjoyed watching those pictures.The first story was better than second one but I didn't like the way to end. It was not happy end and not bad end. ( )
  nyakyakyanya | Jan 10, 2009 |
this book's introduction says "Don't read these stories before you go to sleep ! " .
but, it's not true, i think.
stories is so simple, so i became tired of reading. ( )
  Nickki | Nov 23, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,789,393 books! | Top bar: Always visible