Snowbound by Larissa Ione

Snowbound (2007)

by Larissa Ione

Cute, fun read, not great. ( )
  tivonut | Jul 25, 2013 |
DNF This isn't actually as bad as the grade sounds. The book is an early work of Ione's and it happens to feature my least favourite (I have discovered) romance trope - the big misunderstanding. As I'm getting older, I'm finding I have less and less patience for this - it isn't how I work personally - I'm more the terrier type as far as NOT letting things go is concerned and I get so frustrated by not TALKING about something and just jumping to conclusions. I was enjoying the story well enough but I could just see the Big Mis coming and I couldn't stick around for the torture of it. It was heading for 2-3 stars before I decided to move on to something else. It did seem less polished than the Demonica books I have read and I put that down to being an early book - On the plus side, the hero was fine. ( )
  Kaetrin | Aug 13, 2012 |
Ms. Ione never ceases to amaze me. Very sweet and sexy read. Whole heartily recommend. ( )
  Deserie.Comfort | May 10, 2012 |

Thanks to a devastating medical diagnosis, ski patroller Sean Trenton has endured two years of celibacy. Two long years that have chipped away at his confidence. Now, with the career opportunity of a lifetime on the line, he's ready to remedy the celibacy situation, and sexy snowbunny Robyn Montgomery is just what the doctor ordered. Unfortunately, the last thing reliable, intense radio station manager Robyn Montgomery wants in her suddenly turbulent professional and personal life is a thrill-seeking former Olympic skier--even if he is a total hottie. She's had it with guys who hog the spotlight and leave her in the shadows. So why is it that even an icy blizzard can't temper the combustible heat between them?… (more)

Larissa Ione is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,062,455 books! | Top bar: Always visible