Nauti Intentions by Lora Leigh

Nauti Intentions (2009)

by Lora Leigh

Incredible. I couldn't believe how good this book turned out to be after the hit that was Natches' story. This was sad, pipping hot, sweet, funny, had compelling characters and a very good plot. ( )
  msralways | Apr 20, 2017 |
I think that this is my favorite of the Nauti series. I love all of them don’t get me wrong but there is something about Alex that has always drawn me to him. He is all that men should be. I admired that he raised his sister, that he served his country as a Ranger and that he has worked so hard to save the town that he loves. He is arrogant, possessive, caring and loving. He is the alpha male that so many of us wish we could find. I enjoyed that he was willing to go after what he wanted with all his heart. He never backs down from Natches or anyone else in his pursuit of Janey.

I also admired Janey in that she hasn't back down in the face of so many that would tear her down. She has worked to make her father’s restaurant a success not because she loved her father but because she has seen what the restaurant could be. Making a success of the restaurant has been her dream for years and she puts her heart into making those dreams come true. I was a little disappointed that she was so down on herself. While we all want to be independent not everyone can protect themselves from a determined stalker. It takes a lot for people to get through to her that she isn't to blame for the abuse Natches suffered and that there was nothing she could have done to stop it. It is a journey to see her change from the meek little mouse to the proud passionate woman that Alex brings out in her.

There is a crazy stalker that makes Janey's life miserable and it was a little bit of a surprise to find out who that stalker is. The last few chapters are very sad, so much death and misery. There is quite a bit of hot steamy sex I mean it is a Lora Leigh story after all. These two burn the pages with the passion that they release. Overall this is a good story that will leave you wanting to find out about certain characters and if they will have stories. ( )
  LadyIsis | Apr 22, 2015 |
5 alarm fire hot!!!! Unquestionably my favorite of the series. Alex is the best and he and Janey are so good together. ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Apr 17, 2015 |
Alex and Janey are a super hot couple!! This book really delivered on the story!! I was with it from the beginning!! I love Janey sowing her wild oats and befriending Rogue!! Steamy, steamy, steamy! ( )
  grapeapril75 | Oct 18, 2014 |
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 11, 2014 |
A special thank-you to Natalie.
You help me keep my sanity,
and there's not enough thanks for that.
You go above and beyond and make life easier.
And my appreciation
for that knows no bounds.

For everything you do, thank you!
Janey Mackay should have known something was wrong when Dayle Mackay, the man who'd donated the seed for her conception, left the message on her cell phone that her brother, Natches, was hurt and she needed to come home.

Fourth in the New York Times bestselling series known for “blistering sexuality and eroticism.”(Romance Reviews Today)

Since he saw Janey Mackay taking a dip in her bikini, Major Alex Jansen has had to quell the fire she ignites in him. Even touching her would mean death at the hands of the Mackay men. Until now, the girl of his dreams—and fantasies—has lived in a vacuum of affection, shying away from the danger she thinks men represent. Alex sets out to prove her wrong, with his torturously slow caresses.

Everyone thinks Janey’s safe now, with her abusers dead. But when someone starts leaving spine chilling notes, Alex won’t rest until she’s completely safe. And completely his—body and soul…

Janey Mackey is fearful of men, so Major Alex Jansen must take it slow in order to win her trust and her heart, but when sinister notes start to appear, Alex must protect his one true love from harm.

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 0425226050, 0515149861

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,445,223 books! | Top bar: Always visible