Managerial Accounting by Linda S. Bamber

Managerial Accounting

by Linda S. Bamber

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byjmu_libraries, KIMMC07
all (1) jmu (1) new titles (1)

No reviews

The Bamber System of instruction replicates the classroom experience by providing more “I get it” moments outside of class. For Introductory, Undergraduate Managerial accounting course

We’ve talked to tons of Managerial Accounting instructors and our editors have even taken the Managerial accounting course (numerous times!) to figure out the following issue in this course that is consistent:  Students understand (or “Get It”) right after you do a problem in class, but as soon as they leave class, with each passing hour, their ability to do the problems again and complete their homework diminishes to the point of them either having to come to office hours to get help, or they just quit and get behind in the course.  On top of this, you can end up getting behind in the course, as well, in order to keep everyone on track.  The  Bamber system helps to recreate the “I Get It” moments outside of class keeping you and the students on track.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:10:49 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,290,239 books! | Top bar: Always visible