When We Were Gods: Insights on Atlantis,…

When We Were Gods: Insights on Atlantis, Past Lives, Angelic Beings of…

by Carole Chapman

2None2,551,640NoneNone
Recently added byRezo, plutopsyche

No reviews

When We Were Gods: Insights on Atlantis, Past Lives, Angelic Beings of Light and Spiritual Awakening is the powerful true story of a woman whose life takes an amazing turn when she dreams about a stranger she will marry. She sees him in waking life the next day, but is too afraid to approach him.

A year later, she uses a 40 day prayer asking to meet her twin soul. On the 39th day of the prayer, she literally bumps into the man she had dreamed about a year earlier!

After Carole Chapman marries "the man of her dreams" she begins to realize that their soulmate meeting was merely the first step in an amazing cosmic adventure. She consults a hypnotherapist to reverse a rapid weight gain following a miscarriage. Under past life regression, she discovers reincarnation causes of overweight and suffering.

She also stumbles upon her levitation experiences with the Great Crystal in the lost continent of Atlantis and sees her part in building the Great Pyramid.

The Christ Consciousness, Archangel Michael, and Gabriel appear in her hypnosis as spiritual guides. They give her a life mission of awakening "the Golden Ones," souls who agreed in Atlantean times to reincarnate NOW, when we are again close to annihilation, to bring in a new world.

She is to tell "the Golden Ones" the history of our souls on earth, including her past life memories of travelling in a UFO and entering the earth with other Light Being extraterrestrials through a stargate. She sees her progression through the Root Races and views a future with a new human form similar to the Edgar Cayce Atlantis readings on the Fifth Root Race.

When she begins to give a timeline for earth changes, and predicts ascension, she feels overwhelmed. She also correctly predicts an earthquake a year ahead of time. Her predictions include 2012 and beyond to 1000 years of peace.

Her spiritual guides tell her to share her experiences with others because it will help them to see there is life after death. While writing the book, channeling comes from the Greek God Pan telling humanity how to invite the Nature Kingdom to clean the earth. After including Pan's message in the book, Chapman's organic garden grows vegetables of Findhorn proportions, photos included.

Shaken by her unusual experiences, Chapman travels with her husband to Mayan ruins in the Yucatan. Here, she finds confirmation of her extraordinary memories and also solves the riddle of the ancient Maya fascination with the feathered serpent.

Her narrative offers all readers a greater understanding of:
The true reasons for human death and suffering, including the fact that death is really a "new thing" in our souls' historyThe amazing power of the unconscious, in which everything is already known to us and only requires our rememberingThe reasons for our urgent need to live closer to nature to heal our planet while at the same time preparing us for the vibrationally lighter bodies of the new root race. Chapman's experiences help the reader to cope with their own encounters with the unexplained in their own lives.

When We Were Gods is illustrated with 23 images.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:00:16 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,544,544 books! | Top bar: Always visible