Carolinda Clatter!

Carolinda Clatter!

212,551,640 (2)None
Recently added bymbabst, mississauga

This was not one of my favorite reads. I do not quite understand the message as fully as I have understood the messages in the other books. This book entails a fantasy a sleeping giant has of being in love with the moon. Throughout the years, the Sleeping Giant becomes a small town in which everyone remains absolutely quiet in order to prevent from waking the giant. When a teacher is reading this book to first grade class, they may interpret the book differently than reading to a group of third graders. This book takes you on a journey of overcoming ones fear without interruption of people around you. It is about being different no matter how people perceive you. ( )
  mbabst | Apr 6, 2015 |

Amazon.com Amazon.com Review (ISBN 159519956X, Audio CD)

Amazon.com's Significant Seven
Mordicai Gerstein graciously agreed to answer the questions we like to ask every author: the Amazon.com Significant Seven.

Q: What book has had the most significant impact on your life?
A: Alice in Wonderland. I read it as a child, and then read it to each of my three children, and it always knocked me out.
Q: You are stranded on a desert island with only one book, one CD, and one DVD--what are they?
A: The book: The most complete anthology of poetry in English from earliest to now. The music: Bach's Well Tempered Clavier, books one and two. The movie: Beat the Devil.

Q: What is the worst lie you've ever told?
A: I never tell lies.

Q: Describe the perfect writing environment.
A: Early summer morning in the Adirondacks in an attic room looking out over a meadow at the high peaks.

Q: If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
A: "The world is an endlessly beautiful place, and the food is spectacular. Please don't screw it up."

Q: Who is the one person living or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
A: My mother, who died in 1970.

Q: If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
A: Flight!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:30 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 99,073,956 books! | Top bar: Always visible