Veterans 1: Through the Fire by Rachel Bo

Veterans 1: Through the Fire

by Rachel Bo

611,268,033 (2.5)None

It's hard for me to rate this one. The sex is smoking in both stories, but for me, the emotional side was a bit lacking. And I didn't buy the guys problems which made the stories much less enjoyable.

"Through the Fire" by Liz Andrews. Baldwin survived his tour in Iraq, but his leg will never be right again. He also loathes himself and feels guilt for allowing his wealthy parents to provide better medical care than the rest of his military unit got. Kena is the woman his mother hired to clean his house. They are both attracted to each other and have steamy hot sex, but Kena isn't about to let him get away with feeling guilty for what she condsiders senseless reasons.
***WARNING: This story includes interracial romance, light bondage, and oral, vaginal, and anal sex.

"Risen From Ash" by Rachel Bo. Damon is a natural Dom who's been unable to enjoy his broken sex life since he returned from Iraq. He can't differentiate between a sub's willing pain and the pain of the war wounded. Ashland is a natural sub and his new neighbor. She'll risk her heart to help Damon overcome his fears.
***WARNING: This story includes BDSM, emphasis on the SM and oral, anal, and vaginal sex.

So even though I didn't love this twofer, if you're a fan of BDSM and military erotica, you may want to give it a try. ( )
  jjmachshev | Sep 28, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,745,726 books! | Top bar: Always visible