Our Family Song by Lora Leigh Moore

Our Family Song

by Lora Leigh Moore

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byDebRich, willowwaw
adult (1) Band (1) concerts (1) family (1) fiction (1) hope (1) love (1) music (1) musicians (1) ranching (1)

A favorite book. I loved how this book deals with the relationships of family, love, problems, life, and music. A must for anyone wanting a down to earth wholesome read. I recommend this book any chance I get! A fav for sure! ( )
  willowwaw | Jun 25, 2008 |

The McClain brothers-spirits and souls rooted in the plains of Texas-are born to electrify the world. Vance, the oldest, and Paul are the best riders and ropers in the county and top athletes. Colton, the narrator of their story, is the studious one. Travis fights to overcome a physical handicap, and Luke, the youngest, is the family cut-up. But it's the brilliant and phenomenally talented fifth brother, Cade, who's the main pride of the family. Tough, daring, incredibly smart, Cade is destined to lead Vance, Colt, Luke, and Paul into the alluring world of music. As the brothers embark on their music career, they struggle to maintain the values and morals they were raised to believe in. Under the ruthless glare of the spotlight, the studio and stage become the boys' sanctuary, music the glue that holds them together.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:36 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,214,556 books! | Top bar: Always visible