A Season of Eden by JM Warwick

A Season of Eden

by JM Warwick

This book shocked me completely. First, it was incredibly brave for this author to write this book, there are so many purists and people who I think would shun it because of the whole plot of the book. Second, the raw emotion the author instills in her characters out does some of the romance writers that I have read. I carried this book around the house with me while reading it because I didn't want to put it down. Eden and James will draw you into their world and you won't ever want to leave. This book is amazing, you have to read it. ( )
  rosetyper9 | Nov 12, 2015 |
What?! This is a student teacher romance. But really it is a student/teacher harmless crush in which nothing ever really happens. Where is the dirt? Where is the drama? Eden, an eighteen year old high school senior, (which already takes the juiciness down because, well, its legal) and a self centered rich girl with no depth, falls in love with the new music teacher. I have no idea why, because all we know of him is that he has a passion for music. But this tidbit seems to be enough for her to realize that her life thus far has been shallow. Eden spends the rest of the book struggling with the fact that she is not good enough for this angel of a man. They have some argument, not about it being a student/teacher relationship, and break it off. Both go on their merry ways to being better people for having met, not to see each other until after graduation. The end. A very G- rated affair. ( )
  MaryBeth9476 | Aug 18, 2014 |
3 Stars.
It ended just as things started to draw me in. Was hoping for more. ( )
  Amoonsiong | Sep 24, 2013 |
3 Stars.
It ended just as things started to draw me in. Was hoping for more. ( )
  Amoonsiong | Sep 24, 2013 |
I really wanted to like this book but the characters were selfish and boring to me. I expected a lot more out of this book than I received. Sadly, I was underwhelmed ( )
  Tinkerbell4726 | Nov 1, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,927,375 books! | Top bar: Always visible