At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) by…

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) (edition 2008)

by Jeaniene Frost

Member:srfeike
Title:At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3)
Authors:Jeaniene Frost
Info:Avon (2008), Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

2009 (10) 2012 (10) action (6) dhampir (6) ebook (21) fantasy (61) fiction (49) ghosts (4) ghouls (9) jeaniene frost (14) Kindle (7) magic (5) Night Huntress (41) Night Huntress Series (14) nook (5) own (5) paperback (6) paranormal (64) paranormal romance (67) read (15) read in 2010 (8) romance (49) series (29) supernatural (8) to-read (35) unread (7) urban (6) urban fantasy (100) vampires (152) zombies (9)

English (62)  Italian (1)  All languages (63)
Another wonderful addition to this series. I've neglected my print book this weekend to listen to this. Seriously I could not put it down. (view spoiler) Now that I've babbled incoherently I'll just say that I'm so glad to be listening to this series. Ms. Frost's characters and stories are impeccable. Also Ms Gilbert does a superb job of bringing it all to life. 4.5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |
Again, excelent as a light fluff book. Nothing to get me screaming in joy and nothing to anger me either. Quick and enjoyable. ( )
  whispring | May 24, 2014 |
Interesting series. Cat and Bones (I really think all of the nicknames in all the books are eye roll worthy) make for adventurous fun. They are entertaining enough that I have read the whole series in just under 2 weeks. (it was a really cold and snowy January). Some of the plot direction was really obvious and you really need to read the companion stories to understand what is going on as Frost makes references to things that happen in them and does not recap. ( )
  NicolefromCarmel | May 5, 2014 |
At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost is the third book in her Night Huntress series. They're still going after evil vampires, so there's still plenty of blood and guts to go around. Actually, things got more intense in this story, I ended up liking it more than the first two.

Cat and Bones continue to heat up the pages expressing their love for each other. The bonds of friendship have been building over the course of the books and are an important part of this book. Cat's mother even seems to mellow a teensy bit. Mencheres, the most powerful vampire in this world, comes to the forefront in this novel. Can such a powerful vampire be destroyed by love?

At Grave's End is full of twists and turns, so make sure to pay attention. You never know what may rise up against you! ( )
  NCRainstorm | Mar 21, 2014 |
I cannot get enough of these books! ( )
  Steph1203 | Mar 14, 2014 |

Jeaniene Frostprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gilbert, TaviaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my husband, for accepting without judging, loving without conditions, laughing instead of getting angry, and thinking of others before yourself, I'm the lucky one.
The man smiled and I let my gaze linger over his face.

Some things won't stay buried . . . at grave's end

It should be the best time of half-vampire Cat Crawfield's life. With her undead lover Bones at her side, she's successfully protected mortals from the rogue undead. But though Cat's worn disguise after disguise to keep her true identity a secret from the brazen bloodsuckers, her cover's finally been blown, placing her in terrible danger.As if that wasn't enough, a woman from Bones's past is determined to bury him once and for all. Caught in the crosshairs of a vengeful vamp, yet determined to help Bones stop a lethal magic from being unleashed, Cat's about to learn the true meaning of bad blood. And the tricks she's learned as a special agent won't help her. She will need to fully embrace her vampire instincts in order to save herself—and Bones—from a fate worse than the grave.

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is in terrible danger when her true identity is revealed to her enemies, while her lover Bones confronts a vengeful woman out to destroy him, as they try to prevent lethal magic from being unleashed.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,486,607 books! | Top bar: Always visible