At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) by…

At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3) (edition 2008)

by Jeaniene Frost

Member:srfeike
Title:At Grave's End (Night Huntress, Book 3)
Authors:Jeaniene Frost
Info:Avon (2008), Mass Market Paperback, 352 pages

At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost

English (65)  Italian (1)  All languages (66)
At Grave's End is the third installment in the series and what a wonderful addition it is to the series. I have been wanting for quite some time, to get this series reviewed, since I have read it already once and fell in love with Cat and Bones. In the third one, the tension only escalates and we see a newer relationship form between this couple. A bond stronger than they have ever had before and I will admit as I was reading it, there were a couple times that my vision got blurried with my tears, and it definitely was powerfully emotionally provoking. It takes a bit to get me to shed tears, but this author has a way of portraying certain emotions from her stories to her readers. Definitely action packed, intensely paced and full enough paranormal drama to make you want to laugh and cry and jump into the book and join in the action along with Cat and Bones and their friends. A Delight to read!!! ( )
  addictofromance | Dec 6, 2014 |
Holy cow, Justine mellowed out! Not only did she accept Cat was going to marry Bones but she slept with a ghoul! I was totally with Cat in calling her a hypocrite on that one. Bones was right she did need a good shag to loosen her up!

I didn’t believe Bones was dead and wouldn’t have believed it unless Cat saw his withered body. The suicide scene on top of the cliff was good as was the comparison of the situation with Vlad and his wife believing he was dead jumped to her death so she could join him. It’s a good job Vlad stopped Cat from jumping.

I warmed to Mencheres and Ian and I’m liking Vlad. I wasn’t surprised Tate volunteered to become a vampire but I was surprised Juan did.

Another fast-paced rollercoaster ride. Can’t wait to read the next one.
  Cynical_Ames | Sep 23, 2014 |
Best one so far, for sure! This one had action, love, passion, love triangles, deaths, tears, EVERYTHING! Better and better after each book! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
Another wonderful addition to this series. I've neglected my print book this weekend to listen to this. Seriously I could not put it down. (view spoiler) Now that I've babbled incoherently I'll just say that I'm so glad to be listening to this series. Ms. Frost's characters and stories are impeccable. Also Ms Gilbert does a superb job of bringing it all to life. 4.5 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Jul 7, 2014 |
Again, excelent as a light fluff book. Nothing to get me screaming in joy and nothing to anger me either. Quick and enjoyable. ( )
  whispring | May 24, 2014 |

Jeaniene Frostprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Gilbert, TaviaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To my husband, for accepting without judging, loving without conditions, laughing instead of getting angry, and thinking of others before yourself, I'm the lucky one.
The man smiled and I let my gaze linger over his face.

Some things won't stay buried . . . at grave's end

It should be the best time of half-vampire Cat Crawfield's life. With her undead lover Bones at her side, she's successfully protected mortals from the rogue undead. But though Cat's worn disguise after disguise to keep her true identity a secret from the brazen bloodsuckers, her cover's finally been blown, placing her in terrible danger.As if that wasn't enough, a woman from Bones's past is determined to bury him once and for all. Caught in the crosshairs of a vengeful vamp, yet determined to help Bones stop a lethal magic from being unleashed, Cat's about to learn the true meaning of bad blood. And the tricks she's learned as a special agent won't help her. She will need to fully embrace her vampire instincts in order to save herself—and Bones—from a fate worse than the grave.

Half-vampire Cat Crawfield is in terrible danger when her true identity is revealed to her enemies, while her lover Bones confronts a vengeful woman out to destroy him, as they try to prevent lethal magic from being unleashed.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,342,574 books! | Top bar: Always visible