All-American Girl by Meg Cabot

All-American Girl (2002)

by Meg Cabot

Series: All-American Girl (1)

I'm such a sucker for Meg Cabot stories. I truly love this book with such a passion! I actually have never read a book before with such a concept so I was throughly intrigued by everything in this story. I feel as though I'm reminiscing on a fond memory. Actually, whenever I talk about Meg Cabot novels, I feel as though I'm talking about a first love. If you're a Meg Cabot fan then pick up this novel and get to reading! If you're not, get to reading and become a Meg Cabot fan! ( )
  spellbindingstories | May 24, 2018 |
A little trite, but a nice fluffy read. ( )
  ElleyOtter | Nov 28, 2017 |
This story is too funny yet too good to be true. By pure accident, Sam is tossed into a world that she really doesn't desire to be in. It amused me to no end that because of one action on her own part, her life changed so dramatically. One of Meg's best, IMO. ( )
  erinla | Oct 31, 2017 |
During junior high, I read several of Meg Cabot's books, although I never did read All American Girl. This book is about a young girl, an outcast, that falls in love with the president's son. Although this book is a bit out there, it is an excellent coming of age story. It shows that each person should be true to who they are.This is an important life lesson for all young people to learn. It is okay to be different. ( )
  AimeeSword | Mar 28, 2017 |
This book made me more obsessed with burgers and drawing and making lists then anything I had ever read!! It was very cute and funny! ( )
  mrsdanaalbasha | Mar 12, 2016 |

Meg Cabotprimary authorall editionscalculated
Meyers, AriadneNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0064472779, Mass Market Paperback)

Top Ten Reasons Samantha Madison is in Deep Trouble

10. Her big sister is the most popular girl in school

9. Her little sister is a certified genius

8. She's in love with her big sister's boyfriend

7. She got caught selling celebrity portraits in school

6. And now she's being forced to take art classes

5. She's just saved the president of the United States from an assassination attempt

4. So the whole world thinks she is a hero

3. Even though Sam knows she is far, far from being a hero

2. And now she's been appointed teen ambassador to the UN And the number-one reason Sam's life is over? 1. The president's son just might be in love with her

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:22 -0400)

A sophomore girl stops a presidential assassination attempt, is appointed Teen Ambassador to the United Nations, and catches the eye of the very cute First Son.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,755,296 books! | Top bar: Always visible