Defining Diana by Hayden Trenholm
91950,433 (3.5)1

An interesting read. My full review can be found on my blog:
http://maplemuse.wordpress.com/2009/05/21/defining-diana/ ( )
  maplemuse | Jun 14, 2009 |
This book is dedicated to my wife, Elizabeth, for her constant support and to my good friend, Jim Sellers, for helping me understand why I am who I am.
The woman was lying on her back when her body was found.
There is currently a problem with the ISBN in amazon. 978-0-9782052-0-1 is actually Defining Diana. However, currently Amazon thinks this is The Best of Neo-Opsis, also published by Bundoran Press.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0978205200, Perfect Paperback)

Neo-opsis Science Fiction Magazine presents it's first anthology with the editor's top picks! They will inspire subtly different flavors of awe and wonderment. Authors include: Yvonne Pronovost, Nina Munteanu, Hank Quense, Suzanne Church, Vaughan Stanger, Hayden Trenholm, Terry Bramlett, C.L. Russo, J.E. Gurley, Frank C. Gunderloy Jr.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:11 -0400)

Found naked and alone in a locked room. The beautiful woman was in perfect health - except she was dead... It's 2043 and much has changed: nuclear war, biotechnology and all-powerful corporations have ruled the world...Now science is taking DNA manipulation to new, unrestricted levels. Superintendent Frank Steele is an old-fashioned cop. He commands a small, elite police unit that is handed all of the bizarre and baffling cases no one else can solve...… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,731,152 books! | Top bar: Always visible