The Wish List (2000)

by Eoin Colfer

Meg Finn is in trouble. She's dead, but not at peace--she's in limbo, her good deeds perfectly balanced against her bad deeds; Heaven or Hell wait, a tip of the scale away. So she's back on Earth trying to tip the scale to the good by helping her last victim, and her former "partner" is also back, trying to force her to tip the scale to the bad.… (more)
    The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (missmaddie)
    missmaddie: Follow the unlikely hero through a tongue-in-cheek, sci-fi adventure

English (44)  Finnish (1)  German (1)  All languages (46)
We read this book for our book club and I liked it but it wasn't really my style. I thought it was a bit predictable. But I did like that it was all about redemption and that there was a new fresh look at the whole concept of the afterlife. I really liked the relationship between Meg and Lowrie and I liked that the characters were very believable and well written. ( )
  AngelaRenea | Jan 12, 2019 |
I gave it 2 stars because I feel that I've read and watched this plot several times. I wasn't funny in any way and it was really boring. Compared to Artemis Fowl this was not engaging enough. ( )
  krizia_lazaro | Mar 23, 2018 |
I remember whipping right through this. It was that good. I was hooked.

There's a good lesson at the end of this: Don't be an asshat. ( )
  Shahnareads | Jun 21, 2017 |
I tried to read this but couldn't finish. *shrug*
  Stebahnree | Mar 13, 2016 |
I tried to read this but couldn't finish. *shrug*
  Stebahnree | Mar 13, 2016 |

Eoin Colferprimary authorall editionscalculated
Wilby, JamesNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,722,187 books! | Top bar: Always visible