Tailspin by Denise Rossetti

I was really looking forward to reading this one, but I didn't love it as much as I had hoped I would. The story was very well written, the characters well developed, and the world the author has created keeps me coming back for more. As with the other books I've read by this author, the book was HOT! However, I just wasn't feeling the connection between all the characters in the end.I absolutely fell in love with Fledge and Mirry, and I enjoyed the relationship that developed between them. Mirry was awesome! I liked Jan as well, but once he returns and the relationship moves forward with the three of them I just didn't feel it anymore. I just didn't feel the connection between Fledge and Jan like I did with Fledge and Mirry.Since I really like most of the book, I changed my review from 3 to 4 stars. I would recommend this one to MMF lovers, it was a good read, I just didn't love it as much as [b:Gift of the Goddess|2310633|Gift of the Goddess (Phoenix Rising, Book 1)|Denise Rossetti|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1221298200s/2310633.jpg|2317050]. I look forward to Strongman next! ( )
  AmaraDevonte | Mar 7, 2010 |

From his magnificent tawny wings to his wicked feathery tail, Miriliel the Burnished is masculine perfection.
One glance, and Fledge knows she's outclassed. After all, she's a small, ordinary circus girl with no education, no looks and no prospects. Mirry's not only a warrior of the Aetherii but a scholar of renown. Mesmerized by the power of his personality and her desire to be mastered, Fledge gives herself up for lost.
But she can't help thinking, if only she had wings, she'd soar with Mirry in a Mating Flight for the ages. If only.
Mirry has lots of things on his oh-so clever mind. An ageless demon's captured his friend, Janarnavriel the Noir, and it's using the dark warrior's beautiful body for a perverted playground.
All Mirry has to do is rescue his friend, finish his encyclopedia and educate Fledge. By the time he's finished, she'll know how to read, write and submit for her pleasure-and his. In between, he needs to kill a deathless demon, sort out his complicated feelings for Jan and show Fledge the secret of an Aetherii orgasm.
Not to worry. He's made a list.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,875,546 books! | Top bar: Always visible