Hellsing volume 9 by Kouta Hirano

Hellsing volume 9

by Kouta Hirano

Series: Hellsing (9)

Everything is coming together now. But they still have not explained Walter's betrayal for me. I think that it has to do with fighting Alucard but I am not sure. That said it is a very fast -paced race to the end. The Nazi leader wanted to die to foes who are worthy, Alucard wants to eat people, and Seras is just trying to defend her city. Much of what is going on it action so that makes this review a little harder to write. I want to know why Walter betrayed the Hellsings so long ago. He is the reason that they failed to finish the job back in 1944, he is the reason that Sir Hellsing's father was killed, and he is the reason for this attack. But I do not think that Alucard really cares for why. Only one more volume and maybe I will get some answers.

I give this volume a Four out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. ( )
  lrainey | May 4, 2016 |
It's getting better and better, with twists and turns and everything you can think of. I love Hellsing! ( )
  MCocuzzo2 | Jan 24, 2011 |
Master!!

The earthly agents of divine punishment struggle to save the innocent souls left on Earth before vampire Nazi soldiers can carry out their plans for world domination.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,610,042 books! | Top bar: Always visible