Metal Clay in a Day by Tammy Garner

Metal Clay in a Day (2008)

by Tammy Garner

27None402,159 (2)None

No reviews
I would like to dedicate this book to a few. To God, for granting me peace in my heart and blessing me with this wonderful gift that I can share with others. To my late father, who kept me supplied with all the markers, crayons, paper and love a child could ever want and who instilled in me the desire to always strive for perfection. To my mother, who raised me to be a strong, independent and unselfish individual and who taught me to never hide in the shadows but to always jump out in front and "shine". To my husband, who, ever so quietly, allows me to remain on that road of "artistic ambition" by continuing my art education instead of refining my domestic skills. To my baby girl, a teenager and "closet artist", who agrees to help burnish, sand or string beads if she can talk on the phone while doing so. To my brother, an exceptional muscian, who always supports me and thinks my work is "really cool" even when, sometimes, it's not. I love you all!
Metal clay.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 160061079X, Paperback)

Try metal clay the quick and easy way!

If you want to try your hand at metal clay, but you're intimidated by the time commitment or cost, Metal Clay in a Day is the book for you. Basic techniques and more than twenty-five simple, stylish jewelry products offer you the perfect introduction to metal clay without requiring you to spend a fortune on new tools and materials.

Metal Clay in a Day will get you started with:Straightforward, simple projects. You'll learn everything you need to know to make easy but attractive earrings, necklaces and bracelets using a minimal amount of metal clay. Low-cost tools and techniques. You won't believe the shapes and designs you can make using tools you probably already have in your home!No-kiln firing. Every project in the book can be fired using a hand-held butane torch instead of a kiln, and you'll learn simple steps to getting professional looking results. Make a piece this afternoon and show it off tonight! Take home Metal Clay in a Day—and let the metal play begin.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:02 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,922,214 books! | Top bar: Always visible