The Potpourrific Great Big Grab Bag of Get…

The Potpourrific Great Big Grab Bag of Get Fuzzy: A Get Fuzzy Treasury

by Darby Conley

This is the newest Get Fuzzy Treasury. It's overall very good, but doesn't have as many favorites as the past treasuries. As always, Bucky Katt is horrible and yet oh so wonderful. If you love Get Fuzzy, this is 247-pages of mirth. I bought one for me and one to give my mom for Christmas. ( )
  ladycato | Dec 15, 2008 |

On the Media lauds Darby Conley as "the most successful cartoonist of the new generation." --National Public Radio

As Darby Conley's fourth treasury, this title presents strips from I'm Ready for My Movie Contract and Take Our Cat, Please!

Named Best Comic Strip of the Year in 2002 by the National Cartoonists Society, Darby Conley's Get Fuzzy takes a keen and witty look at the dynamics of interspecies cohabitation.

Beleaguered ad exec Rob Wilco is the mild-mannered guardian to Bucky, a sharp-fanged, self-absorbed house cat with a penchant for scheming and screenwriting, and Satchel, a gentle laid-back Shar-pei-Lab who frequently finds himself on the receiving end of Bucky's mischief.

Inside this fourth treasury, Get Fuzzy fans will follow Bucky's vainglorious pursuit of fame while Rob holds a magazine intervention with Satchel.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:11:37 -0400)

A collection of selections from the Get fuzzy comic strip, which features mild advertisement executive Rob Wilco, his sharp-toothed and sneaky cat Bucky, and laid-back Shar-pei-Lab Satchel.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,548,075 books! | Top bar: Always visible