I Can See Clearly Now: How Synchronicity…

I Can See Clearly Now: How Synchronicity Illuminates Our Lives

by Mary Soliel

7None1,138,814NoneNone

No reviews

When Mary Soliel woke up to the reality of synchronicity, she realized we are all constantly graced with meaningful signs, not mere coincidences, through our relationships, nature, numbers, events—basically all things this world is made up of. In I Can See Clearly Now, she shares her twelve-year spiritual odyssey that began with an awareness of these mysterious forces that guide, validate, and help us live our lives.

You’ll be amazed by her many stories of nearly unbelievable occurrences of perfectly timed, exquisite signs, including those that miraculously and repetitively delivered a monumental message of hope for our future. I Can See Clearly Now will help you:
• Recognize the synchronicities that bless your life.
• Decide for yourself whether ours is a random or deliberate Universe.
• Tap into your intuition to decipher meanings of synchronicities and become a conscious creator.
• Know that your angels want you to call on them for help and guidance.
• Create miracles through gratitude, unconditional love, and forgiveness.
• Release negative self-thoughts that run your life, learn how to heal yourself, and recreate by “choosing again.”

I Can See Clearly Now is a gift sent from the Heavens to grace the world with its timely messages of endless possibilities. It is filled with inspiring insights, anecdotes, and stories that will lift the readers’ hopes and dreams to new levels of awareness.”
Kiernan Antares, author of Phoenix Star—An Adventure of the Spirit

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:45 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,231,247 books! | Top bar: Always visible