Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John…

Let It Snow: Three Holiday Romances (edition 2008)

by John Green, Lauren Myracle, Maureen Johnson

Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:*****
Tags:fiction, YA, 2012 reads

Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green

Monsoon Summer by Mitali Perkins (missmaddie)
    missmaddie: Sweet, lighthearted, intelligent romance stories in intriguing settings. Fun reading for your free time in summer or winter.

English (66)  German (1)  All languages (67)
The stories were very envolving and I loved how they were all related in a very uncommon way and how they completed each other.
On the downside, it was too slow pace for me and sometimes I got a little bored.
  anaesteves | May 21, 2015 |
Three point of views and lots of romance. Although it isn't so simple. Only all of the romances are connected with Jubilee, Noah, Stuart, Chloe, The Duke, JP, Tobin, Addie, and Jeb. John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle does this in Let It Snow. Let it Snow is realistic fiction.
There are seven main characters. They are, Jubilee, Stuart, The Duke, JP, Tobin, Addie and Jeb. The setting of Let It Snow is in the Waffle House. Jubilee is a girl who's parents have just got arrested and was heading her way to her grandparents in the middle of the snowstorm. Stuart is a guy who worked at target who invited Jubilee to stay at his house and ends up falling for her. The Duke is a girl who secretly loves Tobin. JP is friends with Tobin and The Duke and wants to get himself a cheerleader. Tobin is friends with JP and The Duke and also wants a cheerleader. Addie is a girl who recently cheated on her boyfriend but she still loves him so she does everything in her power to win him back. Jeb is Addie's boyfriend who got cheated on.
Thought the story it is telling everyone's story and all end up meeting each other in the Waffle House. Each person has their own story and struggle they hope to have resolved. Love has never seemed so right for all these lovers.
I thought the book was very good and very interesting. I feel that people who enjoy romance with a little comedy would enjoy this. I think this because there is different relationships while adding a little humor throughout the book. I feel like all the authors made you feel like you were the characters. I enjoy their work they all did very well on this work.
  JECLBR14 | Apr 16, 2015 |
Awwww. So cute! They the stories worked seamlessly with one another, I think I need to read this each year. So light and fluffy and romantic. ( )
  kelsey.hintzman | Feb 10, 2015 |

Green, Johnprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Johnson, MaureenContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Myracle, LaurenContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lauren Myracle- For Dad, Sarah Lee, and the lovely mountain town of Brevard, NC... all chock-full of grace.
John Green - To Ilene Cooper, who has guided me through so many blizzards
Maureen Johnson - For Hamish, who embodied the "go down the hill really fast and if something gets in your way, turn" school of teaching me how to deal with a snowy slope. And for all who toil behind the facade of a corporate monolith, fo revery person who has to say grande latte three thousand times a day, for every soul who's ever had to deal with a broken credit card reader in the holiday rush... this one is for you.
It was the night before Christmas.(the Jubilee Express)
JP and the Duke and I were four movies in to our James Bond marathon when my mother called home for the sixth time in five hours. (A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle)
Being me sucked. (The Patron Saint of Pigs)
Please do not combine individual stories with the complete anthology. This is important because many of the stories are available in multiple anthologies, and also as single titles.

contains:
The Jubilee Express by Maureen Johnson;
A Cheertastic Christmas Miracle by John Green;
The Patron Saint of Pigs by Lauren Myracle

The New York Times bestseller!

Sparkling white snowdrifts, beautiful presents wrapped in ribbons, and multicolored lights glittering in the night through the falling snow. A Christmas Eve snowstorm transforms one small town into a romantic haven, the kind you see only in movies. Well, kinda. After all, a cold and wet hike from a stranded train through the middle of nowhere would not normally end with a delicious kiss from a charming stranger. And no one would think that a trip to the Waffle House through four feet of snow would lead to love with an old friend. Or that the way back to true love begins with a painfully early morning shift at Starbucks. Thanks to three of today’s bestselling teen authors—John Green, Maureen Johnson, and Lauren Myracle—the magic of the holidays shines on these hilarious and charming interconnected tales of love, romance, and breathtaking kisses.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:13 -0400)

In three intertwining short stories, several high school couples experience the trials and tribulations along with the joys of romance during a Christmas Eve snowstorm in a small town.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,433,868 books! | Top bar: Always visible