Finding My Voice by Russell Watson

Finding My Voice

by Russell Watson

I thoroughly enjoyed this Autobiography, Very well written, a real thought provoking & moving read. ( )
  Elphaba71 | Jul 22, 2008 |
I'd like to dedicate this book to everyone who has helped support me through my illness; especially my two loving daughters Rebecca and Hannah.

Lots of love Russell x
'Russell, can you hear us, mate?'

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 009192331X, Paperback)

Russell "The Voice" Watson is a star with a real story to tell. While most stars of today find success early, Russell was still working in a Salford factory at the age of 30. He spent the evenings singing in working men's clubs clubs for extra cash to keep the bailiffs from his family's door. The chairman of Manchester United gave him his big break in May 1999—the opportunity to sing at Old Trafford. His extraordinary performance was quickly followed by a record deal and his phenomenal debut album. Despite his outward success, Russell has had struggles with his health and family life. His rapid rise to fame led to a bitter divorce from his childhood sweetheart and his private life being splashed across the tabloids. Then last year he was struck down down by a life-threatening brain tumor. This plunged Russell into a deep depression and it was only the thought of leaving his two children fatherless that kept him going. Just when it was thought he was fully recovered he collapsed again while recording and had to have emergency surgery on a second brain tumor that threatened his voice, his sight, and his life. Now, in his own words, Russell tells us the amazing story of his life.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:13 -0400)

Russell 'The Voice' Watson is a star with a real story to tell. While most stars of today find success early, Russell was still working in a Salford factory at the age of 30. Now, in his own words, Russell tells us the amazing story of his life.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,419,112 books! | Top bar: Always visible