First Rider's Call by Kristen Britain

First Rider's Call (original 2003; edition 2004)

by Kristen Britain

Member:eviltammy
Title:First Rider's Call
Authors:Kristen Britain
Info:DAW (2004), Paperback, 608 pages
Collections:Your library, donate
Tags:donate

First Rider's Call by Kristen Britain (2003)

Recently added bystephb6, EvaLe, LadyBill, SabinaE, private library, agille37, kristi_test_a, kristi_test_c, Ceobhran

I liked it; I did not start reading series until 1st 4 books were published or I think I would have been ticked off waiting 4 years between books. Did not perfectly seem to fit with first book and did not seem to be a complete story arc in and of itself (definitely would not read without first reading first book in series). ( )
  Spurts | Oct 29, 2015 |
Excellent! Explores some of the Green Rider world's history. Captain Mapstone deals with mental illness, Karigan time travels, Mornhaven's origins are revealed. ( )
  Dandeggan | Jun 26, 2015 |
In honor of my grandparents:
Leona Springer and Alan Britain, Sr.
Emma Momberger and George C. Momberger
We sail into the night.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0756401933, Mass Market Paperback)

In this long-awaited sequel to Green Rider, Karigan G'ladheon finds herself in a world of deadly danger and complex magic. Compelled by forces she cannot understand, she becomes one of the legendary Green Riders-magic messengers to the king. Pursued by the ghost of the First Rider, Karigan will re-enter the life of the Green Riders-just as an ancient evil is reawakening...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:15:36 -0400)

Karigan G'Ladheon was a green Rider, one of the King of Sacoridia's magical messengers. With evil forces at large in the kingdom and the messenger service depleted and weakened, can Karigan reach through the veils of time to get help from the First Rider, a woman who has been dead for a thousand years?… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 102,990,095 books! | Top bar: Always visible