Digital Magic by Philippa Ballantine

Digital Magic

by Philippa Ballantine

Series: Fey (2)

I'm going to make this review short and simple. Within the first 30 pages of this book Philippa Ballantine made me sit back and quite literally say out loud to myself:

"Holy hell, wow, I can't believe she just did that. That is... um, WOW, just WOW."

I assure you, I meant that in an entirely positive light. Honestly, WOW. ( )
  Gutshot | Aug 24, 2008 |

In this sequel to Chasing the Bard, the Fey are gone and with them, magic. Yet all my not be as it seems. Penherem is a sleepy English village where people go to hide from the twenty-first century. However with the arrival of a magical thief everyone begins to change-from the local librarian to the lady of the manor-revealing their true natures and dangerous secrets.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,427,435 books! | Top bar: Always visible