Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur
    Dark Dreamers by Christine Feehan (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters
    Blaze of Memory by Nalini Singh (Kegan)
    Kegan: Soul Mates and Shifters

English (15)  Italian (1)  All languages (16)
Riley is taking on a new menace and doing it well. She's also having to deal with a wolf that excites her wolf, Kye. We suspect along the way but its not until the end that we get confirmed that Kye is her wolf's mate. Normally a source of rejoice but neither one of them is too thrilled to have it confirmed. Riley is still with Quinn and she thinks he's her vampire's soul mate. How we go further we won't know until the fall. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Quin is back and wonderful with Riley. Dark forces keep her in contact with a were that could ruin her relationship with him. Great action and romance, love Kye. ( )
  TheYodamom | Jan 29, 2016 |
Oversexed heroine not withstanding, I really didn't like the premise of this whole book.
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!

I really didn't buy the premise that even a nonhuman with dual natures could be split heart and soul by a vampire heart-mate and a werewolf soul mate. I guess this is just a fundamental difference in the way I view the heart and soul versus how the author sees them. I view the heart as a reflection of the soul and the soul's experiences in a finite human body. Apparently the author sees them as distinctly different components. ( )
  RecklessReader | Jan 24, 2016 |
Probably a 2.5. Can't get myself to give it a 3, though. ( )
  emblue | Jan 3, 2016 |
Amazon preorder
  romsfuulynn | Apr 28, 2013 |
The almost ripe moon hung in the midnight sky, and the heat of it sang through my veins.

Seduction that kills. Pleasure to die for. She just can't resist.... Guardian Riley Jensen always seems to face the worst villains. And this time's no different. For it's no ordinary sorceress who can raise the dead to do her killing. But that's exactly what Riley expects to find at the end of a trail of female corpses used - and discarded - in a bizarre ritual of evil. With pressure mounting to catch one fiend, another series of brutal slayings shocks the vampire world of her lover, Quinn. So the last thing Riley needs is the heat of the upcoming full moon bringing her werewolf hormones to a boil---or the reappearance of a sexy bounty hunter, the rogue wolf Kye Murphy.

Riley has threatened Murphy with arrest if he doesn't back off the investigation, but it's Riley who feels handcuffed by Kye's lupine charm. Torn between her vamp and wolf natures, between her love for Quinn and her hots for Kye, Riley knows she's courting danger and indulging the deadliest desires. For her hunt through the supernatural underworld will bring her face-to-face with what lurks in a darkness - where even monsters fear to tread.

As part-wolf, part-vampire Guardian Riley Jenson investigates a series of brutal murders, she is torn between the two sides of her nature and between her vampire lover, Quinn, and irritating but handsome bounty hunter Kye Murphy.

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,782,375 books! | Top bar: Always visible