Mesmo Delivery by Rafael Grampá

Mesmo Delivery

by Rafael Grampá

Fun art, in a rock-poster way. The writing is pretty mediocre - tries to be Tarantino but doesn't quite do it. Even though it's often advertised as a graphic novel, it's not one; it feels like the first episode in a series. ( )
  mrgan | Oct 30, 2017 |
Folks, I learned something new today. Rafael Grampa has amazing skills as an artist. We are talking some truly staggering stuff here people. I mean, Mesmo Delivery floored me with how striking it was. That being said, the read though extremely short. It's basic, two men, one an ex-boxer, the other an Elvis impersonator are hired to deliver some mysterious cargo. I almost decided to give it three stars, but then looking at the beautiful layout a few more times, I simply could not do it. I hope Grampa has something else in store. ( )
  VungTauMantis | Jan 24, 2016 |
The only problem about this collection is it's just too short for the cost, seemingly a collection of 2 whole comics plus extra covers and characters drawings. The actual short tale with a twist is well done, the fun is in the extremely well crafted action sequences containing much gratuitous violence, very visual and very well done. ( )
  clfisha | Apr 27, 2012 |

"An Elvis impersonator and an ex-boxer accept a job transporting a mysterious cargo for Mesmo Delivery. Their detour to a sleepy desert town begins as an innocent pit stop then erupts into an ultraviolent showdown that rustles the devil from his sleep" --Publisher description.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,233,511 books! | Top bar: Always visible