Check out the Valentine’s Day Heart Hunt!

Incredibly Easy Chicken by Editors of…

Incredibly Easy Chicken (edition 2007)

by Editors of Favorite Brand Name Recipes

Collections:Your library, Currently reading
Rating:*****
Tags:Chicken Recipes, Chef, Delicious

Incredibly Easy Chicken by Editors of Favorite Brand Name Recipes

You can go here to get the full review: https://writesprite.wordpress.com/2010/10/23/277/

Yes, I know most people are not expecting to see a book review about a cookbook. But, hey, a book is a book, right? I just dearly love this thing and, therefore, I just have to share it!

One day, while at a Borders book store, I saw this little book sitting on the shelf for only $3.99! Maybe I was too hungry but after thumbing through the pages and exploring the recipe ideas, I just had to have it!

If you’re tired of thinking of something to do with that bag of chicken pieces you bought and stuffed into the freezer, or if you think chicken has just gotten way too boring, this book will definitely help you with this and it will definitely change your mind about the wonderful uses of chicken. It will also introduce you to new ingredients that your grocery store has had all along but you never knew they existed.

Rest assured that you can tweak all the recipes in the book as you see fit and as best satisfies your appetite and pleases your palate.

The beauty of these recipes is the aroma that they generate while cooking. Your house, and even your dirty dishes, actually smell so darn good! There are still other recipes to try but the ones that I have made were all good.

When they say “easy” they mean it. If you want to reignite the chef in you, or in your spouse, get a copy of this for delicious lunches or dinners in a snap!

My grade for this book: A+ No question!

Incredibly Easy Chicken