The Conspirators Hierarchy: The Committee of…

The Conspirators Hierarchy: The Committee of Three Hundred

by John Coleman

English (1)  German (1)  All languages (2)
Although it is difficult to determine exactly who and what the author is, did, and how he knows for sure...this expose is riveting. Whats so interesting about what he has to say? Some of the events that the author reports on in the book can be seen on the international stage played out for all to see...Additionally, he lists organizations that are part of this 300 Committee that are very much involved in the world schemes that are viewed from the authors standpoint. He analyzes the New World Order system, the billionaire families share of global power thru global organization over which the 300 commitee is the umbrella. They operate in plain view and by saturating the public with TV coverage of sporting events the committee is able to do test runs for their global plans of which three mile island and projects taken on by Fema were and are part of their practical events.

Future plans according to the author are, One World Government, suppression of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, reduce the population to 100 million by 2050, destroy education, organize a terrorist apparatus, create and manage successful recessions and depressions, subvert all governments, depopulate cities then subsequentely, return the world to conditions worst than the European Dark Ages.

The author references past movies and books as examples of real life events brought to the publc such as Topaz by Leon Uris, and Day of the Jackel.

You don't have to like what he has to report, but what he has to say in very interesting.. ( )
  doowatt34 | Oct 30, 2007 |
Postoji jedna svemocna grupa ljudi koja ne poznaje državne granice, koja je iznad svih zakona i svih država, koja ima vlast nad svim oblastima politike, religije, trgovine i industrije, bankarstva, osiguranja, rudarstva, trgovine drogom, grupa koja nikome ne polaže racune osim svojim clanovima. Granice, razmere delovanja kao i njene mogucnosti i sposobnosti nisu lako shvatljive za vecinu obicnih ljudi ali ona postoji, ona može cak i graficki da se prikaže, njeni clanovi su vrlo poznati i uticajni ljudi, a oni se zovu KOMITET 300. Ova knjiga precizno otkriva ko su to oni ( bivši i sadašnji clanovi, institucije i organizacije), kakvu su nam buducnost namenili, kojim se metodama služe i kako pokušavaju da ljudima ispiraju mozgove.
added by Sensei-CRS | editknjigainfo.com

Information from the Serbian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to the English one.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0963401947, Paperback)

Can you imagine an all powerful group, that knows no national boundaries, above the laws of all countries, one that controls every aspect of politics, religion, commerce and industry; banking, insurance, mining, the drug trade, the petroleum industry, a group answerable to no one but its members. To the vast majority of us, such a group would appear to be beyond the realms of possibilities and capabilities of any given organisation, if that is what you believe, then you are in the majority. The conception of a secret, elite group exercising control of every aspect of our lives is beyond our comprehension. Americans are prone to say, "It can't happen here, our Constitution forbids it." That there is such a body, called The Committee of 300, is graphically told in this book. When most people attempt to address our problems, they speak or write about them. This book tells precisely who they are, and what they have planned for our future. It tells how they have been at war with the American nation for over 50 years, a war that we, the people, are losing, it tells what methods they use and exactly how they have us all brainwashed. If you are puzzled and perplexed as to why things are occurring that we as a nation don't like yet seem powerless to prevent, why it is that the United States always seems to back the wrong horse, why our former social and moral values have been turned aside and seemingly buried; if you are confused by the many conspiracy theories, then this book will clearly establish that these conditions have been deliberately created to bring us to our knees. Once you have read the applying truths contained in this book, understanding past and present political, economic, social and religious events will no longer be a problem. This powerful account of the forces ranged against the U.S. and indeed the entire free world, cannot be ignored.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:29:01 -0400)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,768,755 books! | Top bar: Always visible