Maximum Ride, Volume 1 by James Patterson

Maximum Ride, Volume 1

by James Patterson, Narae Lee (Illustrator)

I love the appearance of the characters. I think she's a good manga artist. But it wasn't the appearance I had in mind for Fang though..(his hair)

but I love his hair : but my friend hates it though - _ - ( )
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |

but I love his hair : but my friend hates it though - _ - ( )
  ku. | Sep 20, 2014 |
Although the manga started off really cheesy in how they introduced the characters, the artwork is amazing and the story line is spectacular. The characters are well developed and there is a good bit of suspense throughout the book. I cannot wait to get the next one from my library. ( )
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |
  blog_gal | Jul 26, 2014 |
Band of normal teenagers - except they have wings - sets out to find the youngest member of the band who has been kidnapped by the "school." Interesting but quick way to read a book. I would recommend to get a reluctant reader started. I found the format distracting but am hooked enough on the story line to continue on. ( )
  SparklePonies | Apr 19, 2013 |

James Pattersonprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Lee, NaraeIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Phew... It was the dream again...

(From Amazon, ISBN 0759529515, http://www.amazon.com/Maximum-Ride-Ma...)

Fourteen year- old Maximum Ride knows what it's like to soar above the world. She and the members of her "flock"- Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel- are just ordinary kids, except they have wings and can fly! It may seem like a dream come true to some, but for the flock it's more like a living nightmare when the mysterious lab known as the "school" turns up and kidnaps their youngest member. Now it's up to Max to organize a rescue, but will help come in time?

"Fourteen-year-old Maximum Ride knows what it's like to soar above the world. She and all the members of her 'flock'-- Fang, Iggy, Nudge, Gasman, and Angel-- are just like ordinary kids, except they have wings and can fly! It may seem like a dream come true to some, but for the flock it's more like a living nightmare when the mysterious lab known as the 'School' turns up and kidnaps their youngest member. Now it's up to Max to organize a rescue, but will help come in time?" -- p. [4] of cover.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,354,599 books! | Top bar: Always visible