Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

The Willow Files, Vol. 2 by Yvonne Navarro

The fact that this slim book contains three episodes from the tv series kind of says it all. hardly enough words to tell the whole story.
for what it, it is quite good. it takes as long to read as an episode does to watch (almost). I did like the diary portions supposidly from willow.
  jessicariddoch | Jul 8, 2014 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0743400437, Mass Market Paperback)

""Now we're supposed to be deciding what we wanna do with our lives and I realized that's what I want to do. Fight evil....It's a good fight, Buffy, and I want in.""
Since the self-proclaimed "science nerd" had the odd luck to fall in with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Willow Rosenberg has come into her own. As a member of the Scooby Gang, Willow used her skills as savvy 'Net girl to help save the world on more than one occasion. But as time passed, Willow's powers evolved from Web surfing to the limitless realm of magic. And with that change came some difficult life lessons. Willow has always longed for more parental guidance, but when Sunnydale's adults are swept up in a witch hunt, Willow finds that her mother's judgment really "bums." And who knew that her forays into the black arts would bring her literally face-to-face with an alter ego "Old Reliable" never imagined existed? Ultimately, though, when it comes time to take charge of her future, Willow realizes that whether it be as a computer hacker or Wicca extraordinaire, she can go further than she had ever dreamed...by staying right where she has been all along.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:00 -0400)

"Since the self-proclaimed "science nerd" had the odd luck to fall in with Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Willow Rosenberg has come into her own. As a member of the Scooby Gang, Willow used her skills as savvy 'Net girl to help save the world on more than one occasion. But as time passed, Willow's powers evolved from Web surfing to the limitless realm of magic, and with that change came some difficult life lessons. Willow has always longed for more parental guidance, but when Sunnydale's adults are swept up in a witch hunt, Willow finds that her mother's judgment really burns. And who knew that her forays into the black arts would bring her literally face-to-face with an alter ego "Old Reliable" never imagined existed? Ultimately, though, when it comes time to take charge of her future, Willow realizes that whether it be as a computer hacker or Wicca extraordinaire, she can go further than she had ever dreamed by staying right where she has been all along"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,502,922 books! | Top bar: Always visible